Just thought people should check these out.
www.chainlove.com
www.whiskeymilitia.com
www.steepandcheap.com
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Cool Crap Sometimes
Posted by Matt at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never done this blog stuff before. When i'm bored sometimes i fly helicopters. I hate shaving, but i think my "beard" looks like crap. I really miss the mountains. If you've ever wondered if people from oklahoma are really like what people say...they are! "da gone", "dad gum","da gummit" really are words. Girls with long brown hair are cool. I like my truck, but i can't afford it. I wonder what i'll do tomorrow. Later dudes.
Just thought people should check these out.
www.chainlove.com
www.whiskeymilitia.com
www.steepandcheap.com
Posted by Matt at 5:06 PM
1 comments:
so matt... I was randomly thinking about, in high school when your cat pooed in the hall and you put a paper towel over it, then a stool and lit a candle and stuck that next to it... I got a good chuckle over it... thought i'd share. your lame matt, we need an update!!!
Post a Comment