Hasn't everyone wanted to say this to a mom or dad at a game, maybe even your own?
The lady in the white shirt is Lebron's mom....
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Typical...
Posted by Matt at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never done this blog stuff before. When i'm bored sometimes i fly helicopters. I hate shaving, but i think my "beard" looks like crap. I really miss the mountains. If you've ever wondered if people from oklahoma are really like what people say...they are! "da gone", "dad gum","da gummit" really are words. Girls with long brown hair are cool. I like my truck, but i can't afford it. I wonder what i'll do tomorrow. Later dudes.
Hasn't everyone wanted to say this to a mom or dad at a game, maybe even your own?
The lady in the white shirt is Lebron's mom....
Posted by Matt at 11:05 AM
1 comments:
hey its time for an update mister!!! I wanna hear about all those HOT dates you've been goin on
Post a Comment