My sister sent this to me. I really want to try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never done this blog stuff before. When i'm bored sometimes i fly helicopters. I hate shaving, but i think my "beard" looks like crap. I really miss the mountains. If you've ever wondered if people from oklahoma are really like what people say...they are! "da gone", "dad gum","da gummit" really are words. Girls with long brown hair are cool. I like my truck, but i can't afford it. I wonder what i'll do tomorrow. Later dudes.
2 comments:
You couldn't do it, you would totally giggle everytime a girl walked close to you.
What's up Matt. I found your link through Lins and Tylers new Blog. Thought I would say hi. The pics and adventures look awesome. I'll stay posted...but it looks like you don't do much updateing? later.
Post a Comment