Its time to update the blog. Does anyone even look at it anymore? So i moved again...i seem to move a lot, seems like it to me anyway. This time its out of the country. A little island in the middle of the ocean. Its called Grand....(some sort of huge bug just fell out of the light on the ceiling). The island is called Grand Turk. Its part of a group of islands called the Turks and Caicos Islands, its british. Grand Turk is really small, only 1 mile by 6 miles and just getting into the tourist stuff. Cruise ships started coming here last year and there is at least one ship here almost everyday, sometimes 3 a day.
I live in a company house with a back yard that can't be more than 50 feet from the Caribbean Ocean (well its technically the Atlantic). it pretty amazing!
My House
Work







3 comments:
Yes we still read it, or try at least. Keep it updated!
You know Matt, you are the only one I know that can pull gigs off like this. You are getting paid to sit on a tropical island. Sucks for you man. I though Ryan Seacrest won the life lottery but you are catching up fast.
My comment is supposed to say "I THOUGHT Ryan Seacrest won the life.......
Anyways yes we read your blog so update it more than twice a year.....
Post a Comment