Music


Friday, January 26, 2007

"Not everthing...just some things suck"

Ok ok, i guess i need to be happier. Its hard with these okies all around me. Anyway so on a brighter note...i got this package in the mail the other day. I didn't recognize the address. Somewhere in Sandy i think. It was filled with food like ramen and mac&cheese and some candy and stuff like that. All good stuff. The crazy part was the card that came with it. It was definitely a chicks writing, and it pretty much said...."thanks for being you" and some other things. I mean it filled the card and all...but they left no name, it just said your friend. Inside the card though they put a lot of money!! It was completely unexpected which i think was the point, and i really needed it so i'm happy and thankful....I mean i understand the concept of anonymous giving but i would really like to know who sent it. To be honest i really wanted it to be someone that i liked, for some reason though everyone that i happen to like..doesn't like me back. Whats that all about?!! So if anyone knows who it was...you should call me. I really don't think anyone reads this so i'm probably talking to myself but maybe, just maybe. And if that person happens to come across this "blog"........Thanks




I just saw this pic and thought it was funny...

0 comments: