Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never done this blog stuff before. When i'm bored sometimes i fly helicopters. I hate shaving, but i think my "beard" looks like crap. I really miss the mountains. If you've ever wondered if people from oklahoma are really like what people say...they are! "da gone", "dad gum","da gummit" really are words. Girls with long brown hair are cool. I like my truck, but i can't afford it. I wonder what i'll do tomorrow. Later dudes.
11 comments:
hey "neecee" how do i see your blog page? whats your address?
and lucky you, you were the first to comment. come to tulsa and i'll give you a prize
Ok, my kids love this, you should post some pix of your house or something. Jena says you look kinda sick! :)
wow! you are a blogger. who knew? i'm getting futher and further behind in so many different areas....
i've said it before, i'll say it again..... let the search for the package sender identity die already..... for the love....
Well, I am not sure I will be able to find your blog again so I better comment while I am here. Two more weeks and you will have some visitors. You better get those line dancing boots ready.
dude you looked stoned.
To my dear friends little brother. If you think Oklahoma sucks, try Wisconsin.
how does everyone know about this thing. I haven't told anyone Crazyness
It funny how things work out and how we all know about your blog. Things are crazy like that.
whatever Teri told us
Post a Comment