So i went fishing the other day. This was the first fish i caught. And ya that really my hair. looks like a wig huh?
We chopped it up...and used it to catch this!

We chopped it up...and used it to catch this!
I need a haircut.
I've never done this blog stuff before. When i'm bored sometimes i fly helicopters. I hate shaving, but i think my "beard" looks like crap. I really miss the mountains. If you've ever wondered if people from oklahoma are really like what people say...they are! "da gone", "dad gum","da gummit" really are words. Girls with long brown hair are cool. I like my truck, but i can't afford it. I wonder what i'll do tomorrow. Later dudes.
2 comments:
Holy Mother that is so cool.
Ok, so we all know that you have always been (do I dare say?) a bit a freeloader, and we love you for that. But how on God's green Earth did you land a gig where you get paid to hang out in paradise. I think you need to right a book it would be a best seller for sure.
Post a Comment