So... I signed up for this today, I don't know why. Boredom mostly. I'm done with work and I really don't have anything to go home to so.......ya. I moved into a new house last week. I pretty much fell into the sweetest deal ever. A awesome lady I met at church said to me the day before I had to be out of my apartment that I could move into a house that they had been remodeling. It was either that or their guest house. I guess they don't mind strangers. I pretty much said yes before she finished telling me. I think she kinda looked at me weird, but thats ok. She's not making me pay rent or utilities or anything. uh....sweet? And yes i did offer to pay. She said that she felt like she was supposed to meet me for some reason. I didn't know what to say in response so i just sat there.............. little awkward. So ya...guess I'll be a lonely pilot with a free house. C
an't beat that right?
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
How long will this last?
Posted by Matt at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
how did you take that picture. do helo's have auto pilot???
He took a picture of a real pilot doing real pilot stuff
Post a Comment